IMPORTANT INFO for our 1st Annual ADULT FIELD DAY to benefit SJGF, hosted by The Farm Brewery at Broad Run in Haymarket!
- DATE: May 19th
- Where: The Farm Brewery at Broad Run 16015 John Marshall Hwy Broad Run, VA
- Online Registration OPENS March 16th, and will be closed when the team spots are filled.
- TEAMS will be capped at 40 TEAMS.
- One Captain per team will register the entire team online. Have your team name ready!
- WAIVERS must be printed and signed by each team member and brought to CHECK-IN day of event. These waivers can be found on the online registration form.
- Co-ed teams are encouraged but not required.
- 21 and over is encouraged. This IS an adult field day.
- Team costumes/themes are encouraged but not required.
- Teams consist of 6 players WITH THE ABILITY TO HAVE 2 additional subs. (up to 8 players per team) $25 per player.
- There are 8 GAMES with a final game to help decide the KING!
- Spectators and cheerleaders are welcome!! We will have spectator areas throughout the ‘field’ so if you can’t come and play…just come and laugh…cause…THIS IS GONNA BE HILARIOUS.
- PRIZES will be awarded to “KING OF THE FIELD”, “BEST TEAM SPIRIT”, and “BIGGEST LOSER”!
- ‘The Bone’ food truck and smoker will be onsite. No outside food or drinks please. Water will be provided.
- EXACT TIMES are still TBD. But we know you need to plan. So here is our tentative schedule:CHECK-IN: 12-1:30pm Announcements & Take your place: 1:30-2pm
- CHECK-IN: 12-1:30pm
- Announcements & Take your place: 1:30-2pm
- GAME ON: 2-4pm
- TUG OF WAR Competition to crown the King: 4-4:30pm
- Prize & Award Ceremony: 4:30pm
- LIVE Concert with Livin’ the Dream: 5pm
Are YOU as excited as we are??!!! Get ready to get your game on!